网站首页 > 复习资料 > 辅导资料 > 职称英语 > 理工类 > 职称英语理工类辅导资料:句型分析If I had V-edI woul

职称英语理工类辅导资料:句型分析If I had V-edI woul

2012-12-10  来自于:课评集

  理工类辅导资料:句型分析If I had V-edI would have ...

  结构︰If…had 过去分词…,主词 would/should 等 have 过去分词

  说明︰这是与过去事实相反的假设<句型>。if <子句>要用<过去完成式>,<主要子句>则要用过去式<助动词>(would,should,ought to,might,could) have 过去<分词>。if <子句>中的 had可置于<主词>前面,而省略 If.

  If I had seen him, I would have told him the truth. 如果我当时看见他,我会告诉他实情。

  I could have finished the task if I had had more time.

  如果当时我能有多一点时间,我就能完成这项任务。

  If we had known of your departure, we would have seen you off at the airport.

  如果我们事先知道你要离开,我们会到机场送行。

  I someone had been with him, he might not have been drowned.

  如果有人在他旁边,或许他就不会溺死。

  I might have been incredulous had I not been accustomed to such responses.

  若非我已经习惯了这样的回答,我可能不敢轻易相信。

  Had he not apologize to her, she would not have forgiven him.

  她(那时)不会原谅他,若非他道了歉。

  Had he not saved me, I might have been drowned. 我可能溺死了,若非他救了我。

  Had I proposed to you, would you have married me?

  我要是当年向你求婚,你会答应嫁给我吗?

  Had you not helped us, we should have canceled this transaction.

  假如没有你的帮助,这笔生意早就告吹了。

  If I had V-ed, I would ...

  结构︰If…had 过去分词…,主词 would/should 等 原形动词 now/today

  说明︰这是<时态>不一致时的假设<句型>,亦称混合假设条件句。即:if <子句>若与过去事实相反,用<过去完成式>表示;而<主要子句>若与现在事实相反,则用过去式<助动词>表示。此类<主要子句>句尾通常有表现在的<时间副词>,如 now,today 等。

  If he had worked harder when young, he would be well off now.

  如果他年轻时多努力一点,现在就能过得舒服些。

  If I had been rich ten years ago, I could buy that house today.

  如果十年前我有钱,今天我就能买下那栋房子了。

  Had he told the truth, he wouldn’t be punished now.如果他当时肯说实话,现在就不会受罪了。

  1  [2]  [下一页]